Koller Direct Cooling Ice Block Machine Features:
1. The direct cooling ice block machine uses a temperature and timer control, automatic water supply, and an automatic ice harvesting system.
2. Short and fast ice freezing time.
3. Takes up very little space, making it easy to transport.
4. Easy to operate and transport, low cost
5. The formed ice is sanitary, clean and edible.
6. Water will evaporate quickly without the need for salt water.
7. The molds are made of aluminum plates, and the mainframe uses stainless steel that is both rust and corrosion resistant.
8. As the ice block machine is equipped with a jam design, it is easy to harvest the ice blocks.
|Compressor Brand||Maneurop/ Copeland||Maneurop/ Copeland||Maneurop/ Copeland||Bitzer/ Copeland/||Bitzer/ Bock/ Copeland|
|Compressor Power (HP)||6||8||10||18 (14)||28 (23)|
|Dimensions (L*W*H) (mm)||1900 x 1130 x 1100||3040 x 1100 x 1850||4260 x 900 x 1950||4900 x 1100 x 2000||5880 x 1400 x 2180|
|Cooling Way||Air Cooling||Air Cooling||Air Cooling||Air Cooling||Air/Water Cooling|
|Ice Harvest Way||Manual Forklift|
Supply Power: 380V~420V, 50Hz/60Hz, 3P; 220V~240V, 60Hz, 3P; 440V~480V, 60Hz, 3P;
Working Conditions: Input Water Temp: 21℃; Evaporating Temp:- 15℃; Condensing Temp: 40℃;
(Notice: the actual ice production will be changed with input water temp and ambient temp.) Product technique parameters, model and specifications can be subject to change without notice.