Safety and Maintenance Information
1. In order to avoid personal injury or accidents, do not touch the copper pipes.
2. Regularly check the supply power to confirm the power cables are stable and making good contacts.
3. Disinfect the machine regularly (once every day is best); when the weather is very hot, you should open the door of the electrical box dissipate the heat.
4. Safety glasses, gloves and other security protection equipment should be worn when performing maintenance on the machine.
5. In order to prevent electric shocks or fire, do not connect in the midway or use extension lines with the power cable.